What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Requirements Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for prototyping SOC design for emulators/FPGAs and running pre-Si tests
• Work on one or more of the emulators or FPGA solutions - Palladium/ZeBu/Veloce/Protium
• Work with SOC DV/emulation infra stakeholders to put all the design/programming/infra pieces together
• Build and deliver "qualified" emulation/FPGA models to pre-Si validation teams
• Work hands-on on emulation models and different protocol feature bring-ups in emulation
• Mentor/guide junior members on the team and drive solutions
Job Requirements and Skills:
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 13+ years of experience in ASIC Design Verification and/or FPGA/emulator prototyping
• Must have excellent knowledge of ASIC Design Flow and SOC architecture
• Must have experience in one/more of the protocols - DDR/LPDDR, PCIE/NVMe, USB2/3/4, Gigabit ethernet, SATA.
• Experience in building emulation models from scratch
• Excellent debug skills in functional simulations are must
• Experience in low power concepts/verification (NLP/UPF) is preferable
• Strong Verilog, SystemVerilog, PLI interface, C/C++, Perl/shell scripts programming skills.
• Must have very strong communication skills and the ability/desire to foster a team environment.
Location: Hyderabad Telangana
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 81813
Country: India State: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website