What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
This person will be part of next generation Server SoC Verification team. Requires strong hands-on knowledge of all facets of the IC design process and good understanding of Verilog/SV/UVMKey responsibilities:
- Knowledge in processor based systems verification will be an advantage
- Develop cover points and perform coverage analysis
- Actively participate in the architectural discussions and collectively work with RTL team as needed
- Being a mentor and technical leader for more junior verification engineers
- Strong hands on verification experience in X86/DDR/PCIE/SATA/USB will be desirable
- Candidate should have seen multiple ASICs or SOCs programs through all stages of front-end development
- Good knowledge in scripting languages like PERL, Shell, Python, TCL
- Great teammate with the ability to work with multisite and local teams
Should have at least 5+ years' experience in the development of Semiconductor productsAcademic credentials:
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree in ECE/ Electrical Engineering with Digital Systems/VLSI as majorLocation: Hyderabad
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Requisition Number: 81411
Country: India State: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website