Deliver superior service and quality products to our guests, while supporting the efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 16 or older other location-specific age requirements may apply.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Must have working knowledge of U.S. measurements, weight, and volume.
- Experience in food service or kitchen operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders simultaneously.
- Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers, or ovens according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of kitchen spaces, equipment, and tools.
- Support the daily completion of food safety checklists and participate in maintaining food safety compliance.
- Follow procedures to ensure that the environment is clean, safe, and in good repair for associates and guests.
- Work effectively with others and demonstrate teamwork.
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Apply on company website