We are currently seeking an experienced consultative sales professional for a Business Development Manager role to execute business to business outside sales in a specified area. Primary responsibilities include:
- Promote the company's full service capabilities in alignment with strategic objectives to build revenue in temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire service offerings
- Attend and get actively involved in professional networking, staffing associations and community events such as SHRM and ASA
- Prospect through innovative lead generation tools and leverage existing advanced and dedicated social media opportunities
- Maintain accurate manual and CRM automated records and historical data on the sales process
- Quickly gain the confidence of others and influence key decision-makers, negotiating winning solutions for both customers and Peoplemark's interests
- Anticipate, discover, and work to exceed all customer expectations. Manage the customer experience with the variety of marketing, service tools available through Allied Universal. Quickly respond to customers
- Establish relationships with potential and current clients to distinguish Peoplemark from the current provider and deliver tailored solutions professionally and effectively
- Seek performance feedback to improve and achieve annual sales goals and drive profitability.
- Perpetuate and amplify a professional local brand to enhance the company brand to attract a following of targeted connections and relationships
- Execute high level of integrity and trust with both internal and external customers
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree plus at least 2 years outside sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably with staffing industry experience or a relative service. In addition, we seek the following:
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using consultative sales techniques
- A true hunter with the ability to leverage social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn) to prospect and follow up with consistency
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Ability to negotiate an persuade while enhancing business relationships
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls, sales presentations and cold calling
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
- Ability to travel throughout all areas of the territory
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply on company website