SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
EKG Technician Alaska Regional Hospital
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an EKG Technician.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment for select roles and facilities.
As an EKG Technician at our facility you will be will be joining a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and also supporting one another. In this important role:
- You will obtain electrocardiograms used to diagnose abnormalities of heart action by attaching electrodes and operating electrocardiograph equipment.
- You will provide data used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with known or suspected cardiac disorders.
- You may perform other duties related to clinical diagnostic testing and/or operational tasks such as event monitors, holter monitors, secretarial duties, etc.
- You will provide timely and accurate billing information and research patient information that may be missing pertinent diagnosis or other material information necessary for timely billing.
- You will assist in maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- You will take an active part in completing inventories.
Alaska Regional's 1,000 employees and medical staff of more than 550 independent practitioners are known for their expertise, compassion and skills – proving that bigger is not always better. As the only non-medical hospital in the state with its own landing strip, patients and families from throughout our state look to Alaska Regional for critical care. The 250-bed hospital is also recognized for outstanding quality performance, patient-centered culture, excellent clinical outcomes and cutting-edge technology.
Alaska Regional is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country – offering employees the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Alaska Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Proven competency with diagnostic equipment.
- Work experience as an EKG Technician preferred.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge and keyboarding skills required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website