Adventist Health St Helena is seeking an experienced Primary Care physician to join our growing team in the Napa Valley as our Ambulatory Market Medical Director.
This represents an outstanding opportunity to work in a supportive and compassionate environment, as a member of an organization dedicated to providing you with the necessary resources to succeed. This position would require both a patient schedule as well as administrative duties in a 60/40 split.
Administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Building internal organizational relationships with key individuals
- Implementing the system and market strategy and related goals
- Physician leadership and leading physician wellness
- Overall performance of assigned clinics
- Implementing the appropriate policies and procedures
- Physician rounding and performance evaluation, as well as overseeing hiring and disciplinary process for physicians
- Provide support to clinic medical leadership
- Support, promote and exemplify Adventist Health's mission, vision and values
- Travel to assigned clinics and system office as necessary
- At least five years of practicing as a clinician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine)
- Master's in Business Administration, Business Management, Health Care Management, or related field preferred
- Three to five years of management experience
- Ability to provide leadership
Situated just outside the beautiful town of St. Helena, breathtaking views can be seen in every direction from the hospital. The Napa Valley is famous not only for its beautiful vineyards and mild climate, but also for its amenities and activities. From award-winning local restaurants to world famous museums, sporting events and cultural centers, the choices are endless.
Adventist Health St. Helena with 151 beds, is part of Adventist Health: a faith-based, not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system serving communities throughout the west coast. The hospital serves its primarily rural communities with comprehensive, destination-quality medical care. Located in the heart of the Napa Valley, Adventist Health St. Helena's innovative residential lifestyle medicine program and other top quality health care services, including the Martin-O'Neil Cancer Center and Coon Joint Replacement Institute, make it one of the nation's premier health care destinations.
Candidates must be BC/BE, be CA licensed or eligible and meeting the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA and HI) or the option of COVID-19 vaccine or weekly testing (required in OR), etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Adventist Health St Helena is seeking an experienced Primary Care physician to join our growing team in the Napa Valley as our Am...
Apply on company website