Application Note: If you select to "Sign in with LinkedIn" , you will be required to also create a candidate home account with Academy Sports + Outdoors. This feature will only pre-populate contact information, job history, education, etc. that you have included on your LinkedIn profile to your Academy Sports + Outdoors job application.
Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.Job Description:
2+ years of lease administration or property management experience with a large multi-site commercial real estate tenant or landlord
3+ years of legal experience in matters relating to commercial real estate transactions
Knowledge of lease agreement/contract terms - ability to interpret, abstract and analyze leases and other legal documents Knowledge of real estate terminology
High School diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or relevant field of study preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to interface effectively with individuals at various levels
- Ability to work well independently, as well as effectively contribute to a team environment
- Analytical with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Ability to work well under pressure while consistently meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet multiple deadlines simultaneously in a fast paced, frequently changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Office program experience, including Word, Excel and PeopleSoft and Oracle accounting software
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
Regular attendance required
- Review and abstract new leases, amendments and all other documents affecting leases and maintain data in Lucernex & Expedite
- Review and update critical dates and initiate landlord notifications and internal decision process memoranda
- Prepare lease-related correspondence and forms, including estoppels, rent commencement memos and trigger-date memoranda
- Review landlord billings for rent, CAM, insurance, real estate taxes and other costs for accuracy and compliance with lease terms
- Prepare and maintain various reports and schedules used by executives, finance, legal, development and operations
- Obtains certificates of insurance.
- Interface with Store Maintenance and/or Construction departments in facilitating resolution of major capital repairs or issues with common areas.
- Serve as primary contact for landlords and property managers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Academy's policies, procedures and safety rules
Duties may change; team members may be required to perform other duties as assignedFull time
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Apply on company website