Jobs At Engage2Excel In Torrance, CA | CareerArc

Jobs at Engage2Excel in Torrance, CA

10 job openings within 25 miles

Save This Search

Refine Your Search

Show more Show less
Displaying all 10 results

Sales Representative - Medical Device

Aspen Medical Products - Los Angeles, CA

The Role Farming and hunting The right person for this role knows how to strike a good balance between farming and hunting. The current account base is strong, and you'll spend about 60% of your time working with current clients to grow those accounts. There's also plenty of growth potential outside of our current account base, so the other 40% of your time will be spent hunting for ...

Senior Branch Representative

UNIFY Financial Credit Union - Redondo Beach, CA

Overview: UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nations largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. Were expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to strive toward a common goal, providing superior service to our m...

Field Service Maintenance Mechanic II - Night Shift

Clean Energy Fuels - Los Angeles, CA

Service Fuel Stations that Provide Fleets with America's Clean, Domestically Produced Renewable Fuel This field service role is your opportunity to work as a self-directed Maintenance Mechanic, responsible for the care and maintenance of natural gas fueling stations. You will join a strong team of local Field Service Technician / Maintenance Mechanics and be assigned a group of ...

Member Service Representative

UNIFY Financial Credit Union - Huntington Beach, CA

Overview: UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nations largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. Were expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to strive toward a common goal, providing superior service to our m...

Systems Sales Manager, Remote

SPX Flow - Los Angeles, CA

Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX FLOW, Inc . (NYSE: FLOW) innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering and servicing high value solutions at the heart of growing and sustaining our diverse communities. The company's product offering is concentrated in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies, as well as aut...

Order Processing Representative

AMAG Technology, Inc. - Torrance, CA

The Role You will join a team of four Representatives responsible for order processing and providing customer service by responding to questions via phone and email, and completing timely and accurate order entry. We'll start you with solid training and you'll get up to speed in 30, 60 and 90-day stages. Additionally, in our collaborative, team-oriented environment, we support one another when ...

Regional Sales Manager, Rental

SPX Flow - Los Angeles, CA

Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW) innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering and servicing high value solutions at the heart of growing and sustaining our diverse communities. The company's product offering is concentrated in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies, as well as automated process systems, into food ...

Senior Network Engineer

Long Beach Transit - Long Beach, CA

The Role Role Overview Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing infrastructure and applications to support the growth of the business and to promote a highly available and stable computing environment. This will include contributing to the overall engineering, design, build and high-level support of all existing and new network infrastruc...

Float Supervisor

UNIFY Financial Credit Union - Torrance, CA

Overview: UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nations largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. Were expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to strive toward a common goal, providing superior service to our members. In doing so, we promote a ...

Branch Manager II

UNIFY Financial Credit Union - Huntington Beach, CA

Overview: UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nations largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. Were expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to strive toward a common goal, providing superior service to our m...