The Information Integration Developer is responsible for designing and developing integration processes between internal data sources as well as between internal and external data sources. The individual will work very closely with business analysts and data architects to ensure the requirements are well understood and to develop integration processes that maximize the level of automation of the data-acquisition process. He/she will participate in all phases of the project and development life cycle, from business requirements through logical modeling, physical mapping, data sourcing, data transformation, data loading, and performance tuning.
Duties primarily involve performing ETL tasks but also include performing other information integration tasks: B2B and EAI.
- Analyze, develop/enhance data integration jobs which include data cleansing, migration and transformation.
- Translate functional requirements into ETL mapping documents.
- Identify, recommend and implement ETL process improvements
- Adapt standard methodoglies for ETL development and establish best practices.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, debugging and creating unit tests for ETL jobs.
- Develop stored procedures when needed.
- Utilize tools/technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Azure functions and SSIS.
- Work with DBAs and Data Architects to plan and implement best ETL strategies.
- Develop Power BI reports/dashboards as needed to monitor and triage production issues.
- Review, analyze, construct, and modify workflows and translation maps. These maps may be in XML, CSV, FF, EDI and/or other data formats.
- Set up partner communications and develope specifications for translation maps.
- Work with business systems analysts to create technical design specifications, gaining a sound understanding of business processes for related applications so that integration processes fulfill the end-user requirements.
- Follow testing standards and execute unit, integration, and performance testing activities to ensure complete, timely, and accurate data.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but 5+ years of proven work experience in a development environment will be considered equivalent to education.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing ETL processes.
- Possess sound knowledge of data integration, strong experience with any ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc.
- Advanced SQL coding skills for data transformations.
- Prior experience in B2B/EAI domains is a huge plus.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience in logistics, transportation industries is desired
- Experience in Azure or AWS cloud platform is highly desired.
- Familiarity with Power BI is a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. operates a network that provides specialization in key logistics products to include International Freight Forwarding, Integrated Solutions (Customized Logistics) and Contract Logistics services, along with transportation solutions all while providing complete and seamless US wide coverage. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply on company website