SHIFT: 6am-2:30pm (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
The Grounds Technician performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures as directed on grounds, turf grass, pavements, walkways, amphitheater, ponds, swimming pools and fountains. This is an entry level position.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs work outdoors and some tasks may be performed regardless of weather conditions
- May require working while exposed to loud noises, dirt, dust, tobacco smoke and foul odors
- Work is characterized by the necessity for considerable physical exertion, by close daily contact with unpleasant materials
- Operates hedgers, lawn mowers, tractors, spreaders, fertilizers, aerators, and other motorized machinery
- Work involves heavy lifting and exposure to fumes, chemicals and other noxious odors, machinery with moving parts and noise
- Maintains, cleans and dresses the facility and grounds including pools, building's exterior, outside structures and parkway areas
- Applies chemicals, as directed to clarify and sanitize swimming pools, brushes and cleans all pool surfaces
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website