As a Producer, you are core to the culture and productivity of the WCH Digital game experiences team. The ideal candidate will be able to balance schedule needs with creative pursuits, pushing for quality and innovation while managing both budget and time; and lead a team to create innovative new experiences. Executing on the visions for our project takes many traits, but above all stand teamwork, leadership and a dedication to excellence. Coordinating the efforts of a large project team is a big responsibility; the Producer needs to be both focused and agile in navigating the complexities of the development cycle.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Producer with WCH, you will work directly with the Executive Director and project leads to establish and maintain the vision, scope, schedule, budget, and resource plan for one or several initiatives within the team.
- Ensure that the project is hitting its quality and Engagement, or Fun goals while actively managing the schedule and milestone deliverables.
- Establish sustainable processes and tools to drive the success of the team.
- Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them.
- Identify potential areas of risk and create/execute mitigation plans before issues happen. Keep the team operating at a high level of productivity.
- Facilitate communication across the project team; clearly communicate tasks and responsibilities to staff.
- Coordinate and lead efforts across teams, sometimes “virtual” and often cross-functional. Including groups such as: Development, Test, Marketing, User Research, Localization, Business Development, Licensing, Legal, and more.
- Provide regular status to the various leadership teams, including conducting internal reviews with leads and Management.
- Lead the team through a project's lifecycle and keep them focused on the critical path.
- Identify obstacles and risks to a project before they can affect the team.
- Facilitate discussion within the team on how best to overcome development challenges.
- Communicate feedback from stakeholders to the team to ensure the product remains true to requirements.
- Use Jira or Project to organize task allocation and plan sprints for the projects, keeping the team organized and productive.
- Work closely with external partners and clients; communicating progress clearly and consistently.
- Provide a clear and complete status of the project to stakeholders through both written and verbal means.
- Work closely with our QA team to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website