SHIFT: 11:45pm-8:15 am (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
The Gaming Supervisor supervises the daily operation of a shift including Gaming Attendants, Game Dispatchers and Technicians. Assist guests in every way possible in order to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly supervises Game Attendants; Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the SOP's, MICS, TICS and expectation guide
- Interviews, hires and trains employees; plans, assigns and directs work; appraises performance; rewards and coaches employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems
- Develops and monitors work schedules for Gaming Attendants
- Coaches, recognizes and holds employees accountable for meeting or exceeding the goals
- Resolves employee and/or guest issues that arise during the shift; Communicates and escalates issues are warranted
- Performs TITO fills and verifies jackpots as required by Minimum Internal Control procedures
- Ensures that all logs, shift reports, documents and other required paper work and forms are completed timely, accurately and are routed properly
- Works effectively with other casino support personnel to ensure guest satisfaction and service quality
- Maintains effective communication with all casino and property personnel as required
- Assures compliance with all Internal Controls as well as Company, departmental and safety policies, procedures and regulations
- Performs functions of Gaming Attendants including verifying transactions as needed; Issues patron complimentaries in accordance with established guidelines
- Resets machines and repairs minor malfunctions on games
- Maintains awareness and effectively communicates to staff, property-wide/company promotions, events and programs
- Ensures the physical condition of the gaming floor premises is maintained in a safe, clean appearance
- Ensures that all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, Tribal Internal and Minimum Internal Control Standards, Company Expectations and Safety Policies are adhered to at all times without deviation
- Protects all assets with Gaming Department
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website