The primary responsibility of the Food Runner - BAM is to set up and carry food trays, organize plates, deliver food from kitchen to the guest, explain food items to the guest, assisting the Server - BAM and complete side work in the restaurant. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices, and procedures.
- Arrives for shift on time and in proper uniform.
- Delivers food from the kitchen to the guest.
- Ensures the guest's needs are met, by ensuring orders are correct upon delivery and explaining food items to the guest.
- Ensures all areas are kept clean.
- Provide refills on all non-alcoholic beverages.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek Bethlehem standards.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website