The Line Cook is responsible for the timely preparation of food items for customers according to written or printed orders. Sets up line cooking stations. Prepares menu items at proper cook stations including pantry, grill, broiler, sauté, and garde manger. Assembles food onto dishes according to written specifications, adhering to quality standards. Exercises proper handling of food items, maintain an organized work area, and maintains order in all refrigeration and storage areas.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Slices, dices and chops fruits, vegetables, cheeses, cooked meats, poultry and seafood
- Prepares dressings, sauces, marinations, canapés, hors d'oeuvres and buffet items
- Uses slicing machine, mixer and food processor when preparing foods according to standard recipes and specifications
- Handles meat, seafood, poultry and produce according to proper food-handling procedures
- Reads and follows recipes/specifications; Properly rotates all products
- Adheres to all sanitation standards in kitchen
- Uses grill, broiler, convection oven, alto-sham oven, steamer, tilting kettle and steam jacket kettle to prepare foods according to standard recipes and specifications
- Tests cooked foods by tasting and smelling them
- Ensures all station product is fresh and conforms to product specifications
- Memorizes and executes recipes/specifications
- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
- Reads and retains all pertinent information regarding daily promotions, food and beverage specials, property promotions, station assignments and scheduled entertainment from disseminated pre-shift information
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Assumes special projects as needed at the direction of the immediate supervisor
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website