The Bell Attendant plays a vital role in making our guests feel welcome and important by handling the guest luggage with friendly, courteous and expedient service, and by ensuring that the guests are comfortable and satisfied in their guestroom upon arrival. Upon departure, the Bell Attendant assists in transferring the guests' luggage and belongings to their vehicle on the front drive.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project a positive image
- Actively greets and acknowledges all guests upon arrival and departure
- Actively opens doors to hotel
- Promptly assists guests unloading luggage upon arrival
- Processes information on Bell Tickets accurately
- Practices AAA Four Diamond Bell Standards for arrivals and departures
- Executes required guest service standards to ensure guests are happy and well served
- Handles and delivers guest luggage and belongings at check-in and checkout
- Escorts guests to Front Desk and guestrooms as needed; Performs room orientation according to established standards
- Stores and returns stored guest luggage as needed
- Actively resolves guest issues and disputes
- Disseminates information to guests regarding the property, hotel, food outlets, spa, promotions, etc.
- Keeps front drive, lobby area, and back office areas clean and orderly
- Reduces claims by strict adherence to departmental policies & procedures
- Processes guests' requests for electric scooters and wheelchairs according to established procedure
- Assists Front Services in parking and retrieving of guests' vehicles as directed
- Assists Booth Attendants in processing Valet requests for parks and pulls in Computerized Valet Parking System
- Performs other duties as assigned
Apply on company website