DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for HCA Healthcare, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. If this describes you, we want your knowledge and expertise!
As Clinical Resource/Value Analysis Director, you will be responsible for establishing and leading the supply expense agenda for the clinical resource management program for West Hills Hospital & Medical Center, a 260 bed facility. The position is responsible for reviewing and optimizing the group purchasing organization's contract portfolio and developing and executing product standardization with the value analysis committees. The Clinical Resource Director has a broad enterprise and segment influence and will need to build alliances with Hospital Leadership, Physicians and Supply Chain to successfully execute their clinical supply expense plans.
In this role, you will:
- Drive positive change through program definition and driving initiatives that support the health care organizations' clinical expense agenda.
- Utilize broad enterprise and segment influence by building alliances with hospital leadership, physicians and supply chain to successfully execute their clinical supply expense plans.
- Develop, implement, monitor and verify facility(s) based product standardization, contract compliance, product utilization, cost data, process improvements and waste
- Identify and implement supply expense margin improvement
- Ensure communication and education regarding product and procedure changes occurs in all affected departments, to include physicians and medical management personnel
- Bachelor's degree required (Business, Health Administration, Nursing, Pharmacy or other Allied Health Profession); Master's degree preferred. Will consider a graduate of a Professional School of Nursing with related experiences in healthcare value analysis, clinical supply chain, or acute care hospital performance improvement.
- 2+ years of clinical/healthcare experience required.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills.
- Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP), Certified Value Analysis Health Professional (CVAHP), or similar credential preferred.
- RN or Surgical/Procedural Tech experience within the following acute care settings strongly preferred: Operating Room/Surgery, Cath Lab or ICU.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website