DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
$5,000 sign-on bonus for techs with 1+ years of Ultrasound experience
Shift: 1pm-11pm, with 1 Saturday/month 9am-7pm
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Wesley Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Wesley Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Medical Sonographer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A few responsibilities of our Medical Sonographer include:
- Your role will perform sonograms including Ob/Gyn, abdominal, cerebral, vascular, pediatrics, small part scans, and other necessary studies
- You will position and prepare patients for exams according to the type of procedure to be performed
- Your role will assess patients throughout procedures and respond to the patient's needs as appropriate
- You will complete appropriate documentation for each study performed
- Your role demonstrates knowledge of universal protocols, and uses professional judgment and critical thinking skills when performing procedures
- You will assist with orientation and training of new staff and instruct students during their clinical rotations
- You will monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of care and practice identifying opportunities for improvement through collaboration.
Required job qualifications include:
- Registry by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers within 3 months of hire
- Registry as a Registered Vascular Technologist within 3 months of hire
- Current Base Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
- Graduate from an accredited school of Medical Sonography is preferred
- One year of experience in an imaging department is preferred
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children's Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website