Hiring an Experienced Fleet Maintenanace Manager to lead our Central Florida locations- Orlando, Sanford, Daytona Beach , Lake County and Ocala ,Florida . Join an Amzing Team !!
The Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager plans, organizes and supervises the regional maintenance function and management team. This management position has responsibility for overall fleet/equipment support and associated maintenance The Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager will work under the direction of the Regional Vice President, Vice President of Fleet Maintenance and in partnership with Regional and Divisional Management teams to ensure overall fleet condition, equipment reliability, safety, and cost-effective fleet performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages Waste industry fleet of vehicles and equipment including but not limited to: Class 5-8 trucks with mounted equipment, offroad support equipment and supervisory vehicles.
- Follows all Federal, State, local and company regulations for safety and environmental compliance, Implementation and successful utilization of the companies proactive, preventive maintenance process and procedures, full utilization of purchasing programs, electronic maintenance tracking software.
- Supports the input of the annual operating budget development, support of the annual capital budget planning process. Manages Regional maintenance budgets.
- Provides Leadership in Coaching, training of Fleet Managers and supervisors
- Manages and follows-up on technician development programs and training
- Supports daily operational needs of each business unit within the region.
- Manages an ongoing preventive/corrective regional maintenance program which sets the standard for service excellence.
- Manages Dossier efficiencies to include inventory control, goals for improved performance, monitoring, measuring, and reporting.
- Administer and monitor regional adherence to federal and state programs and oversees maintenance in accordance with EPA and other mandatory regulations.
- Verifies implementations of required DOT, OSHA, EPA regulations and monitors conformance as required on an ongoing basis. Coordinate efforts with local Safety, Corporate Safety and Divisional Maintenance Manager.
- Manages Fleet inventory/condition reporting, including out of service listing, matched to asset list
- Responsible for implementation/monitoring of all fleet maintenance activities (e.g. Pre/Post pre-trip, safety lane, warranty recovery, tire standards, oil/lubricants, major component failure, and all new initiatives)
- Facilitates the movement of equipment between divisions ensuring proper inspections and delivery of equipment in ready condition.
- Analyze service issues related to fleet maintenance and performs root cause analysis, recommends remediation methodologies, and escalates as needed to address issues.
- Creates useful metrics and performance (on-line/off-line) diagnostic reporting tools (e.g., machinery dynamics) to support fleet quality trending and fleet maintenance performance
Apply on company website