SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Assist mechanics in performing minor repairs, preventative maintenance, inspections, and diagnostics tests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform preventive maintenance on company vehicles, examples pick-up trucks and dump trucks with trailers. Check tires and fluid levels; change oil, adjust fluid levels, repair tires, change belts, replace light bulbs and batteries; and check major components and systems and overall working condition of vehicles under general supervision.
2. Assist mechanic with repairs on large equipment
3. Cleans up work areas including shop and tools, fuels vehicles and equipment as needed.
4. Performs yard work, including mowing and paper pick up,
5. Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
6. Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
7. Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro .
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
* Normal setting for this job is: Inside and Outside with occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions.
Apply on company website