Solid Waste Workers are part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce. Waste Pro Is Hiring Now! Waste Pro of FL in West Palm Beach has an opening for a skilled Maintenance Shift Supervisor for our second shift. We offer an exceptional wage and benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k plan; paid time off. Compensation is commensurate with skill and experience.
- Plans and schedules daily VCR work load for technicians based on identified skill sets of technicians.
- Assigns daily/weekly scheduled work for assigned shift.
- Performs maintenance / repairs as necessary.
- Coach/mentor/teach technicians efficient repair techniques as may be required from time to time.
- Assist technicians with diagnostic and repair as may be required from time to time as part of technician development.
- Inspect/confirm repairs are completed in a safe and efficient manner -- document and track repair time against SRT to be used in productivity analysis and training planning
- Inspect repair quality to insure equipment is properly repaired and meets safety and operating regulations and standards.
- Supervise/lead shift in timely completion of workload, shop cleanup and end of shift shut down.
- Provide communication both written and verbal to management team as part of maintenance leadership.
- Update daily OOS scheduler and distribute to involved stakeholders
- Communicate with managers/drivers as to issues with vehicles
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned.
- Maintain high standard of Ethics and Dependability
Waste Pro offers a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life Insurance/401k
PPE -- provided (Eye protection, gloves, vests, hearing protection)
Safe, clean work environment
Apply on company website