SUMMARY OF Position:
The Inside Sales Representative provides for the short and long term growth of WP revenues through providing over the phone customer service and sales support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Understands business needs and expectations of the customers and provides relevant solutions
2. Ensures proper attention to every customer
3. Analyzes and understands the choices and capacities of the customer and suggest suitable products
4. Call prospective customers, explain details of the different products and services offered and initiate the sale
5. Achieves sales targets and improves goodwill of the organization
6. Responsible to close sales deals and achieve customer satisfaction
7. Uses Tower system to gather information, provides information, and/or update customer records.
8. Completes cross training with other departments to include Operations, Sales, and Billing.
9. Records details of sales transactions and submit reports to Sales Manager
10. Establishes customer accounts by negotiating and documenting service type, pricing, billing, and other required information. Communicates concise and accurate information.
11. Provides customer retention by providing high level customer service and offering alternatives to cancellation request.
12. Serves as the customer's advocate by solving problems on the customer's behalf and by engaging the right department and people within Waste Pro.
13. Supports other service lines when required.
* Normal setting for this job is: Office Setting
Apply on company website