The Fleet Maintenance Clerk supports the maintenance team by scheduling preventive maintenance, ordering parts, maintaining maintenance system, part inventory levels and accuracy, and processing reports for management.
1. Schedules Preventive Maintenance for Waste Pro vehicles and orders required parts for maintenance services.
2. Files the repair orders, safety lane forms and DVIR's (Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports).
3. Enters maintenance-related data into the system daily as needed. Verifies the information entered by mechanics.
4. Order parts that were requested from the night and day shifts with shop manager approval.
5. Maintains parts inventory including cycle counting parts.
6. Receives, labels, stocks and dispenses parts to mechanics, supervisors and managers.
7. Assist shop manager by reviewing maintenance staff time cards for missed punches and notifies manager where corrections are required.
8. Produces productivity and usage reports for management.
9. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
10. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or G.E.D and a minimum of 6 months of related work experience required. Experience in the waste or trucking industry is preferred.
* Must have the desire and ability to learn Waste Pro proprietary software applications.
* Computer proficiency- MS Office, data entry, Fleet Management software and email.
* Ability to multi task.
* Ability to prioritize and plans work activities with speed and accuracy
Apply on company website