Waste Pro of Pembroke Pines has an Immediate Opening for a Container Delivery Driver!
- Drive Container Delivery truck to replace or repair containers
* Provides Distinguishably Different level of service through courteous and expeditious customer service in all aspects of refuse operation to the general public and customers.
* Exhibits a positive attitude towards company, customer and municipal goals.
* Answers questions for customers and directs them to contact Customer Service or Sales Representative for additional information
* Operates compaction and lift equipment on vehicle.
* Performs Daily Pre and Post Trip inspections as set forth by Waste Pro procedures and D.O.T. guidelines.
* Completes Safety Lane activity and DVIR daily in accordance with Waste Pro safety lane guidelines.
* Inspect/Clean Truck: Lift hood, inspect under the hood, walk around and check under carriage; pump gas, check fluid levels and air tires - Uses air gauge, dipstick for levels, and gas pump nozzle for gas fill.
* Prepares, maintains, and submits required company and regulation-mandated reports and documents.
* Performs other tasks as required -- such as, but not limited to, assisting other routes for completion, attending community events, or delivery of bins and/or carts. Must comply with all Department of Transportation and State requirements
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
- Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Apply on company website