VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group Company, is hiring for a Senior QA Engineer to contribute to our engineering team 100% remote or in Raleigh, NC.
This role will report to the Application Development Manger and will service global, large-scale business-critical applications, E-Commerce software products, and API's while collaborating on strategic design & architecture, software product maintenance, and complex development of new product features and services. If you like to write code, improve testing frameworks, patterns and processes and if you like to help others do the same, this role is for you!
- Bachelor's Degree or year-for-year experience
- 6+ years relevant quality assurance experience or software engineering experience, which should include manual testing and/or automation testing as a software engineer
- Automation tools (Selenium, Postman, etc.)
- Working within a continuous deployment environment using Jenkins or similar build tools
- Experience with code repository management system (GitHub/Gitlab)
- Testing Web Applications and APIs, across multiple browsers and platforms with BrowserStack or similar tools
- Working within an agile development environment
- Work in an agile team environment on the next generation of educational software products and platforms.
- Report to Engineering Manager
- Collaborates with product managers to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Provide full application development life cycle support, including research, specifications, test automation, documentation, quality assurance and deployment.
- Communicate effectively with team members, cross product teams, business stakeholders and external partners.
- Will work in an agile development environment and a continuous deployment environment using Jenkins or similar build tools
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram's First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
VitalSource Technologies LLC, is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally—and today we're also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more at https://get.vitalsource.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram's services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- We participate in EVerify.
- EEO Poster in English
- EEO Poster in Spanish
Apply on company website