VitalSource®, is hiring for a Sr. Customer Success Manager to contribute to our Customer Success team in Raleigh, NC.
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager, you will engage with key customers to ensure their needs are met and drive increased adoption of digital content. Responsible for relationship management, technical support, data analysis, revenue retention, identification of areas for potential growth, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or directly related year for year experience
- 6 years account management, customer success or project management experience
- Must be comfortable speaking to and in front of clients at all levels including c-suite
- Experience with Project Management
- Comfortable with solution selling across multiple product lines
- Been in the education space in some capacity; former teacher, in publishing etc.
- Enjoy working in Excel and analyzing the numbers
- Be the central day-to-day point of communication between customers and VitalSource; communicate and advocate customer needs to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate resources within VitalSource as appropriate to meet the customer's needs; work productively across functions with all internal stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Product and Development
- Evaluate and monitor the overall health and happiness of the customer, and share this information and customer insights with internal stakeholders
- Flag to the extended VitalSource team when an account is at risk, and escalate when approaching red status
- Provide customer training on VitalSource systems, products and processes
- Provide communication on VitalSource software features and functionality, plus upcoming releases, features, issues and downtime
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days accrued annually, 8 company holidays, and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Paid parental leave to support current associates in balancing their professional and personal lives as their families begin and grow
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
VitalSource Technologies LLC, is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally—and today we're also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more at https://get.vitalsource.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Apply on company website