Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Maintenance Technician career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished maintenance team. The selected candidate will be responsible for completing routine repairs and preventative maintenance on building systems, life safety systems, building automation systems and equipment. Operates and maintains maintenance equipment.Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to possess 2 years of experience in operating and maintaining mechanical equipment and/or performing building repairs.
- A trade school or courses in Electrical Wiring, Refrigeration, Heating/Air Conditioning, Plumbing or Carpentry is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
- Knowledge of safety procedures, preventative maintenance program and work order programs.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Maintenance Technician, Senior Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assisted LivingLocation Address
701 Retreat Drive, Naples, Florida 34110
Apply on company website