Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Lifestyle Assistant career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
Lifestyle AssistantA desirable opportunity exists for an individual to assist in the Lifestyle department in the development and execution of programs, activities and special events promoting whole person wellness for residents. You'll be involved in coordinating, facilitating and leading in-house group activities and assist with publishing the monthly activity calendar and monthly resident newsletter. Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to possess a minimum 2 years of experience working in the field of recreation and leisure activities for an active senior population.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills along with proficiency in MS Office.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Lifestyle Assistant, Senior Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assisted Living
701 Retreat Drive, Naples, Florida 34110
Apply on company website