Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your nursing career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly pay, plus shift differential
- Luxury work environment
- Award-winning training and development
- Excellent benefits
- Tuition reimbursement & Scholarships available to part-time & full-time employees
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plan that starts on day one
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
As a CNA you will be responsible for assisting licensed care staff in performing a variety of clinical and technical tasks to assigned residents to include assisting with activities of daily living, light housekeeping, dining / tray services, escort services, performing vital signs and weights and other care related duties as assigned. As part of the care team, you will participate in quality assessment and performance improvement activities and notification of resident changes of condition as they occur.Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to possess current state certification and experience is required.
- Prior experience working with geriatric clients is preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Current CPR/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certifications are required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Food handlers certification and Certified Medical Technician/Certified Medication Aide certification, where required.
- Basic computer skills or ability to learn.
Create your own story
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and your team, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as a CNA -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Vi offers hours that support work/life balance, competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career!
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword tags: nursing, cna, nursing assistant, senior living, retirement, nursing home, geriatrics, healthcareLocation Address
2500 Indigo Lane, Glenview, Illinois 60026
Apply on company website