Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Caregiver career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for assisting licensed care staff in performing a variety of clinical and technical tasks to assigned residents to include assisting with activities of daily living, light housekeeping, dining / tray services, escort services, performing vital signs and weights and other care related duties as assigned. As part of the care team, you will participate in quality assessment and performance improvement activities and notification of resident changes of condition as they occur. A working environment that is solely based on resident interaction including the dining experience, in which staff are allowed to interact and enjoy the meal prepared by our exceptional chefs, while dining with our residents. On call Caregivers are needed for shifts from 2 pm - 10 pm or 10 pm - 6 am.Requirements
- Qualified applicants will possess current licensure as a certified nursing assistant and current CPR / AED certification.Prior experience working with geriatric clients is preferred.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Food handlers certification and Certified Medical Technician/Certified Medication Aide certification, where required.
- Basic computer skills or ability to learn.
Create your own story.
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and your team, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as a Caregiver -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Caregiver, senior living, healthcare, nursing home, hospice, assistant living.Location Address
7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Apply on company website