Vi is the parent organization of ten exclusive continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) in some of the nation's most desirable locales. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the AVP of Life Enrichment provides strategic leadership for company-wide Resident and life enrichment programs. This position is responsible to develop and implement programs, systems, processes and education to ensure consistent delivery of lifestyle, resident and employee wellness experiences, and certain resident services and amenities. The individual is a critical leader of Vi's Lifestyle teams delivering standards, program and services for:
- Lifestyle enrichment
- Resident wellness
- Resident fitness
- Memory support programming
- Skilled nursing programming
- Employee wellness
In addition, you will develop quality indicators for services and programs, monitor industry trends, represent Vi at external conferences and bring innovative programming and hospitality best practices to Vi communities. Additionally, assists the VP of Operations with the implementation of the Resident Satisfaction survey utilizing results to improve or create products and services.Requirements
Qualifications for this role requires a minimum of 10 years management experience in senior living operations, corporate or regional experience. Bachelor's degree required, preferably in field related to gerontology, health / exercise science, etc. Master's degree preferred. ICAA Leadership for Wellness Certification strongly preferred.
In addition, must possess:
- Ability to think strategically with demonstrated experience in developing and implementing programs that promote life enrichment, lifelong learning, fairness and inclusion.
- Track record of leadership in developing and advancing initiatives and culture within a framework of continuous improvement.
- Broad business and financial acumen.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding senior congregate living, elder care, and assisted living, skilled nursing and compliance requirements.
- Expertise regarding wellness philosophy, physiology and psychology of aging, and medical conditions.
- Ability to build teams and relationships both internally and externally with critical stakeholders.
- Proficiency in MS Office, audio/visual media, presentation and publishing software.
Vi is a place where self-directed professionals apply entrepreneurial passion to corporate vision and strategy, across functions, building our premium brand into something irresistible. For those compelled by superior performance and a passion to find the better way, working at Vi will bring new life to your career!
Apply on company website