Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As a Sales Rep at United Rentals with our Mobile Storage division, you will be the voice and initial point of contact for our industry leading company. We'll rely on you to use your exceptional sales and consultative skills to understand the needs of interested parties and turn them into loyal customers. You must be ambitious and outgoing, with a love for calling on customers, building relationships and selling our equipment and services.
Your advantage? We are the world's largest equipment rental provider and we will support your efforts 100%. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and earnings potential with the leader who has set the industry's standard for excellence.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
· Maximize revenue from facilities and construction sites in a defined geographical territory
· Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and their subsidiary companies, acting as a single point of contact for such customers
· Prospect and qualify new accounts from existing accounts, dormant or non-customer accounts, including competitor accounts
· Collaborate with specialty division representatives to promote cross selling to accounts wherever possible
· Prepare sales action plans and strategies
· Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
· Utilize Sales Force.com and other CRM Tools to develop pipeline of opportunities
· Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
· Other duties assigned as needed
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Three years of sales experience
· Exceptional relationship-building and communication skills
· Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation abilities
· Knowledge of construction or related equipment preferred
· Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply on company website