Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As a Key Account Coordinator A/R at United Rentals, you will act as an integral part of sustainable growth with National Account/Industrial Customers through PO management. You'll act as a liaison between branches and the credit office through PO management. Support customers by providing required reporting (SOFA, PO Projections, Accrual support, PO Amount Alerts etc.) to them. You will work with branches and preform audits to ensure invoices have valid information and required customer information.
If you would enjoy the advantage of selling for the world's largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. Join us and grow your career as fast and as far as your ambition takes you either in Sales or Operations.
Additional duties include the following:
- Responsible to fully understand and comply with all reporting requirements for 1-2 large Industrial or National customers and provide end to end customer back office support
- Act as point of contact for all rental coordinators related to projections and PO requirements; ensure all rental POs are accurate and comply with contractual obligations
- Work with branches and billing/credit team with a common goal to support the reduction of rejected invoices and delays to additional POs through forecasting, monitoring and reconciliation
- Prepare accurate monthly project cost projection reports
- Prepare detailed tracking system to track purchase order values, invoiced amounts and remaining available values
- Work with multiple contacts including purchasing, accounts payable and on-site contractors
- Keep current in understanding customer policies and procedures with respect to PO management
- Meet established goals and objectives as determined by department management
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years' experience of Customer PO Management or Accounts Receivable
- Prior experience with projection reporting or forecasting required
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills
- Basic math skills and Microsoft Office computer skills
- Intermediate excel skills
- Deals constructively with conflict and responds professionally to customers and team members
- Work quickly, independently and resourcefully with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and work accurately and consistently with a sense of urgency
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply on company website