Licensed Clinical Social Worker OR Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Master's Degree in Social Work or counseling from an accredited College/University
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Indiana
- Must be able to quickly assess and diagnose mental health issues.
- Must have experience in providing counseling services.
- Must be flexible and knowledgeable in behavioral health diagnosis and treatment.
- Must possess good interviewing and observation skills and have good knowledge of community resources and programs.
- Must have basic knowledge of medical and psychological terminology.
- Must keep aware of current thinking and trends in psychological assessment and treatment.
- Must be able to work independently with supervision as needed with the support of Union Hospital Behavioral Health Team.
- Must have sound oral and written communication skills.
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status..
Apply on company website