Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Bradenton, Florida. The practice is accepting board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Join an established single-specialty group practice!
- Competitive salary w/ production bonus
- Weekend call is shared 1:6. Low call frequency!
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Financial Partnership available!
- Under an hour from Tampa with low-cost of living!
- This position will require a Florida license and we can assist with that!
About the City
- A short drive from such Gulf shores as Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach and Bradenton Beach, Bradenton has a rich history in the Tampa area. Art and culture unite in vibrant downtown Bradenton, RiverWalk and the Village of the Arts.
- If you're a nature lover, visit Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Memorial Park, the Cortez fishing village or the Manatee Village Historical Park!
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to...
Apply on company website