At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest U.S. beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. In 1990, the Company reinvented the beauty retail experience by offering a new way to shop for beauty – bringing together all things beauty, all in one place. Today, Ulta Beauty has grown to become the top national retailer offering the complete beauty experience.
Ulta Beauty brings possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
Ulta Beauty is recognized for its commitment to personalized service, fun and inviting stores and our industry-leading Ultamate Rewards loyalty program.
Key support to overall IT/capital project management across Merchandise Planning and Operations surrounding SAP S4 initiatives in support of Merchandising and Merch Planning & Inventory capabilities. Includes creating project plans, budgets and timelines, setting up cross-functional meetings and workshops, provide weekly and monthly status reporting; collaborate with multiple project leads/managers to provide consolidated reporting and performance metrics; manage and report against project budgets; prepare and provide “change management” materials.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage project across Merchandise Planning and Operations teams including Merchandise Planning and Inventory, Merchandise Operations and pricing support SAP S4.
- Lead resource planning and allocation for project work across the teams
- Prepare all reporting and project status documentation and provide leadership update on a regular cadence
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional teams, including Merchandise Planning and Inventory, Merchandising, Merchandise Operations, Pricing, Supply Chain, IT, etc. to create status reporting, and prevent resource conflicts across multiple projects
- Create change management and risk mitigation documentation, cut over/ deployment plans and inform all parties on status of projects through email and meetings
- Create Business Requirement Documents to support capital projects and manage workload and resources needed for IT processes, such as building use cases and User Acceptance Testing
- Recap meetings in timely manner with clear action items to close the loop on open issues
- Manage various project work streams and timelines in an organized and consistent manner
- Collect and report metrics to monitor and optimize project performance
- Work with IT partners on system availability for testing and deployment related activities
- BA/BS Degree preferred with a minimum of five years direct work experience in project management capacity or five years of experience in SAP/S4
- High level knowledge of Merchandise Systems Forecasting, Replenishment, Planning, Allocation, Merchandising, and Master Data Systems
- Retail business background with strong communication skills, process-oriented and systems acumen
- Can quickly adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines while using analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, project team and other departments within the organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Proven history of project management
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with large and diverse audiences
Apply on company website