Responsible for providing solid leadership within a multi-unit environment in all aspects of retail, including recruiting, training, people development, clientele development, store standards, profitability and implementation/execution of all corporate/field initiatives. Primary contact for General Managers.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a District Manager you will perform the following essential functions…….
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all district budgeted sales targets.
- Responsible for ensuring superior Guest service with a high level of focus on Beauty Club enrollment.
- Responsible for ensuring all sales, marketing, and advertising communications are disseminated to store management with accountability for implementation.
- Responsible for coaching and counseling all store management with effective selling techniques relative to growing top line sales through the implementation and execution of corporate and field initiatives.
- Participates in district sales and expense planning with achieved results in district locations.
- Ensures all district internal/external product training classes are communicated and implemented in the scheduled timeframe.
- Responsible for ensuring that all store management and associates have been properly trained relative to corporate/field training program guidelines.
- Responsible for the development of managerial and operational skill sets of store management.
- Responsible for ensuring that all district performance/compensation reviews are completed within the established timeframe for all stores
- Undergraduate degree, 8 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 6 yrs. retail management experience, multi-unit experience required.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build a strong team environment.
- Travel required
- No extraordinary working conditions
For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply on company website