Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry's most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging—even as they're plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
On a daily basis, you'll have the opportunity to learn from more experienced salon professionals and display your artistry in ways that draw out the potential in all guests—delighting them with the newest trends and ideas, enhancing their esteem, and setting them loose to conquer their worlds.
Seriously. Could anything be more rewarding?
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Building personal and professional rapport with all guests and Ulta Beauty Associates
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Learning from and assisting an Elite or Master Hair Stylist mentor
- Meeting/exceeding all individual sales and productivity goals
- Attending mandatory educations events and workshops
- Assisting in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness
- Attending manager led monthly business development meetings to support personal business growth
- Demonstrating your personal style (while adhering to the Ulta Beauty dress code)
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be 18+ years-old with a Cosmetology diploma and license (no relevant work experience is necessary). Additional requirements include:
- Basic understanding of the latest salon techniques for performing hair design, color, texture, hair treatments, makeup applications, and ear piercing (where applicable)
- Basic understanding of the use of equipment and chemicals needed to perform technical work
- Basic understanding to demonstrate, recommend, and sell pro hair care and makeup products
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Frequent mobility during shift, including reaching, twisting, and neck movement
- Frequent eye/hand coordination for guest services and use of computer
- Continuous lifting and/or moving up to 10 lbs. during shift, with the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Less frequent stooping, kneeling, and crouching during shift
- Less frequent ability to pull and push a rolling cart
- Ability to stand for long periods of time during shift
- Climb a ladder and maintain balance during shift
The pay range for this position is $14.49 - $21.70 / Hour with the opportunity to earn additional compensation pursuant with the Company's bonus plan. Exact pay will be based on factors including but not limited to relevant education qualifications certifications experience level shift geographic location and business and organizational needs. Visit our Benefits and Career Development page:https://careers.ulta.com/careers/about-us/benefits-and-career-development
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Apply on company website