Bring Your Passion to the Forefront:
Epic Ambulatory Analyst - Senior
Join one of the nation's most comprehensive academic medical centers, UChicago Medicine. The Information Systems Department currently has an opportunity for an Epic Ambulatory Analyst, Senior to formulate/ define system scope and objectives on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. This position will offer remote flexibility and coming onsite when needed at the Hyde Park or Darien location.
In this role, and under general direction, the Epic Ambulatory Analyst, Senior formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Design, build, and test Applications to address complex business requests
- Analyzes business and user needs, documentation of requirements and workflows
- Troubleshoot and fix complex application issues
- On-call support
- Guide and mentor less-experienced Business System Analysts
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant certification in healthcare, business management or information systems is required
- Epic Ambulatory certification with 2-3 years of Ambulatory implementation and/or support experience is required
- Epic Beacon, Phoenix, Bones, Behavioral Health, Kaleidoscope and/or CareLink certification(s) is a plus.
- Minimal of four (4) years' experience with information system software solutions
- Solid understanding of underlying technologies: hardware, networking, Intranet, Internet, PDA, bar coding and wireless.
- Experience with multiple software applications, systems analysis/design, Integration/design, or web applications/design.
- Must have issue tracking and resolution skills
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, and assess work in order to meet aggressive deadlines and to cope in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with tools and concepts of process improvement desired, including the following: methods analysis, work sampling, statistical analysis, financial analysis, and systems analysis
- Experience developing presentations for project work
- Capable of working well in a diverse, multi-disciplinary team and successfully interacting with others at all levels of the organization, including remote teams
- Solid skills in documenting and analyzing business processes
- Proven skills in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and effective presentation skills
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with diverse participants
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor in both normal and pressure situations
- Job Type/FTE: Full-time
- Shift: Day
- CBA Code: Non-Union
- Location: Remote Flexibility - Chicago, IL (Hyde Park/Darien)
- No Visa Sponsorship Available
Apply on company website