Responsible for all food preparation, production, and control for Terrace 16 to meet Trump Hotel's standards of quality.
50 % Creates, prepares, produces food items according to banquet menus.
20 % Maintains adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures
the proper storage and refrigeration.
10 % Ensures spoilage/waste are kept to a minimum by ordering and utilizing
proper quantities and rotating products.
10 % Maintain a clean, neat and organized work station
10 % Set daily pars on all products to ensure freshness.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Assists with preparation/cooking in other stations as requested.
• Keeps work station neat and orderly - "clean as you go".
• Assist with special duties or special orders or products whenever possible.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, delegate work and follow through with assigned tasks
- Ability to be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Ability to work well under pressure of meeting production schedules and timelines of food displays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Contribute to the growth and success of the team.
- Knowledge of meat temperatures.
- Ability to butcher meat.
High School graduate or equivalent required.
At least three years culinary experience required.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Food Handler Certification required.
Apply on company website