SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Medical Laboratory Technician today with TriStar Summit Medical Center.
We are seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will perform laboratory tests and procedures, which require the exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with supervision.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development and possesses ability to access data, interpret age-specific needs and provide care as described in the department's policies and procedures.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the Competency Validation Checklist.
- You will meet mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives established annually as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- You will display courteous behavior and cooperative relationships with customers and co-workers.
Our 218 bed facility is located in Hermitage TN and was named as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission. We are certified as a primary stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center and cancer program. We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties. These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. So if you're all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Laboratory Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Must have an associate degree in a laboratory science or be qualified under CLIA guidelines for Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
- One to three years of experience preferred.
- Good communication skills and basic computer skilled needed.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website