SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Radiation Therapist today with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Radiation Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions is valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary:
- The Radiation Therapist, you must demonstrate an understanding of cancer, radiation biology, radiation therapy techniques, equipment technology, radiation safety and the psychosocial aspects of cancer.
- You will assist in localizing tumors, participate in treatment planning and deliver doses of ionizing radiation prescribed by a radiation oncologist; use highly sophisticated equipment; and maintain constant patient care and monitoring of treatment plans.
- You will be the primary liaison between patients and other members of the radiation oncology team, to include Social Workers and Dietitians. You must remain sensitive to the physical and emotional needs of the patient through good communication, patient assessment, patient monitoring, and patient care skills.
- Your role must be able to use professional and ethical judgment and critical thinking when assisting with treatment planning, recognizing and resolving equipment problems and treatment discrepancies, anticipating patient needs and concerns and determining when treatment should be withheld until a physician can be consulted.
- You must maintain confidentiality of pertinent patient care information to assure that patient's rights are protected.
- Ability to be knowledgeable and compliant with the Policies, Procedures, and Regulations relating to the Department of Imaging Services is core to your role.
- Quality improvement and customer service allow you to be a responsible member of the health care team by continually assessing professional performance.
- You will take call as needed, participate in the PI for the department and maintain accurate records.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Radiation Therapist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduation from an accredited education program in radiation therapy
- ARRT R.T.(T) (denotes successful completion of the certification examination), (or registry eligible)
- 1 year post-graduate experience
- If not registered, will be required to obtain registry in Rad Therapy within 6 months of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website