DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Psychiatric Charge Nurse (RN) today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center at the Parthenon Pavilion.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Psychiatric Charge Nurse for our Memory Care Program to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
The Memory Care Program is a Nationally Recognized for Violence and Restraint Reduction and Joint Commission Accreditation for Memory Care Services, 24-bed inpatient program that houses both voluntary and involuntary geriatric patients who suffer with neuro-cognitive disorders. The program focuses on patient care, medication management, coping skills, family therapy, individual therapies, and group therapies to include Music Therapy, Reminiscent Therapy, ADL coaching, Grief Counseling, and Process Therapy.
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients within the Memory Care Department.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing and maintains highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- You will display effective communication skills and maintains therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and staff.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Psychiatric Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with external and internal customers
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or Compact Licensure
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience preferred
- CPI (preferred) - REQUIRED within 30 days of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website