Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Radiology Technologist with TriCities Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Qualified candidates can receive up to a $10k sign on bonus, apply today! HCA employees are not eligible for the sign on bonus.
TriCities Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the TriCities Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Radiology Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
1 Prepares patients and collects relevant information for completion of procedures.
2 Performs all general diagnostic radiographic procedures.
3 Observant of patients' conditions.
4 Practices radiation safety as described in Federal standards, utilizing the ALARA policy.
5 Understands and operates electronic information systems, PACS, PacsCube, eMar etc.
6 Compiles appropriate records to expedite results.
7 Operates mobile radiographic and fluoroscopic equipment within the department, in the OR environment, and throughout the hospital.
8 Administers contrast media as required.
9 Participates in continuing education activities to expand/enhance knowledge of diagnostic radiology and to meet the continuing education requirements of the ARRT.
10 Participates in collecting QA/PI data as requested.What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) or registry eligible
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology or Military training in Radiology.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
TriCities Hospitalhas provided quality healthcare services since 1915. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. With more than a century of pioneering healthcare, our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities for the Tri-Cities Region. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, TriCities Hospital has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care. Our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited.
TriCities Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1915. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. With more than a century of pioneering healthcare, our is one of the leading acute care facilities for the Tri-Cities Region. A recognized by the Joint Commission, TriCities Hospital has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care. Our emergency room is .
At TriCities Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Radiology Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website