Executive Assistant – Retail Operations Total Wine & More Bethesda, MD
About the Role
We are hiring an Executive Assistant to work at our Bethesda, Maryland Headquarters and support the leaders within Store Operations, including the Senior Vice President of Store Operations, Senior Vice President of Store Remodel and Resets, Vice President of Store Development, and the Vice President of Human Resources (Stores). You will help support the Store Operations team.
- Provide administrative and confidential support for the Store Operations leadership, including general administration, project management and meeting planning
- Maintain calendars and meeting schedules
- Arrange travel including reservations, trip agendas, hotel accommodations, and trip follow up
- Help meet preparation and execution, special event planning, and employee engagement initiatives.
- Develop reporting tools on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual basis and partners with direct reports to ensure deadlines are met
- Follow up on communication with staff and Senior Leadership Team
- Follow up on action points from meetings.
- Use discretion to manage phones calls and emails.
- Reconcile expenses and invoices.
- Be a liaison for the Store Support Center (Corporate office) and Store (Field) team members
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned including supporting other members of the Retail Operations
You will come with
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience for director or above level
- BS or BA degree
- Excellent written and verbal business communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with all levels of leadership
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Office skills
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, and vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pretax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website