Purpose of Position:
As our Business Development Manager, you'll transform your established and new relationships into a robust pipeline of new business opportunities for AIA Worldwide, covering both our SaaS platform (TalentBrew) and Recruitment Marketing Agency capabilities. Your core focus will be on securing new business to ensure maximum profitability and long-term growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate a robust sales pipeline to identify appropriate opportunities.
- Deliver commercial results by drawing on existing networks and continuously developing new ones, focusing predominantly on global and FTSE250 clients.
- Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers in large companies across the UK and Nordic regions.
- Work in collaboration with wider business development team to deliver objectives
- Ensure AIA Worldwide retains a market-leading sales platform, by actively monitoring and gathering competitor intelligence
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs, ensuring full ownership of the proposal process and responsibility for closing the sale.
- Own, formulate and answer Tenders/RFPs in conjunction with the internal experts
- Build strong working relationships with global teams, ensuring their expertise is capitalised upon for pitches and proposals
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed and updated about planned sales activity.
- Research new client prospects and their competitors thoroughly
- Manage pipeline; responsible for weekly/monthly reporting and metrics
- Continuously maintain ongoing knowledge of current product and service offering
- Work closely with VP Sales, Marketing team and Client Services teams to create marketing strategy and lead on all strategic marketing initiatives. Develop market business plan to achieve goal annually
- Ensure new wins are transitioned effectively and seamlessly to account handling teams
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years of selling software to enterprise organisations, preferably in the HR/Talent or Digital marketing industries
- Proven track record in over-achieving quota, both quarterly and annually
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at senior level
- The tenacity, resilience and creative thinking to find and convert new business leads
- Knowledge of HR/Recruitment/Talent industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in strategic implementation and planning
- Fast learner and always looking to learn and improve sales product skills
Measure of Success:
- Achieving quarterly and annual quota
- Maintaining accurate and timely data in AIA's CRM (Salesforce)
- Customer satisfaction
- Number of wins
Apply on company website