- Utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Prescribing, delegating and coordinating nursing care provided to patients.
- Provide patient education & coordinate the activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice.
Requirements Graduate of approved school of nursing BSN or working towards a BSN or professional certification with in one year of employment preferred. Completion of BSN required with in five years of employment. NYS license as a Registered Professional Nurse 2 to 5 years of medical-surgical nursing experience in an acute care setting preferred
- Good Communication skills and skilled in customer service
- Reliability and flexibility
- Demonstrates the CARES Values at all times.
UR Medicine Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website