Assists the Director and Medical Director of the Thompson Practices in all phases of department activities, including patient care delivery oversight, day to day operations, electronic medical records and ebill accuracy, financial and productivity management, and quality improvement for assigned hospital owned medical practices. Administratively responsible for clerical staff working in the assigned medical practices including recruiting, selection, training and disciplinary actions. Maintains day to day oversight of assigned practice alerting other supervisors of issues that remain unresolved. Coordinates interaction and integration of all operational processes with health system departments, other Practice Managers, and Nursing Managers. Provides supervisory back-up for non-assigned locations as needed. Establishes and maintains working relationships with all external customers including, but not limited to landlords, school districts, etc. as they relate to the Thompson owned practices.
• Mature, energetic and creative individual demonstrating leadership qualities in a rapidly changing healthcare environment. Possesses expertise in decision making, supervisory/management skills, basic financial analysis skills and communication skills. Requires in depth knowledge of office operation responsibilities, as well as proficient computer skills. A willingness to learn, be positive, creative and to pursue excellence.
• Previous demonstrated success in managing daily operations, budgetary and personnel responsibilities is preferred.
• Requirement of BA/BS level skills and three years experience or equivalent experience/skills of at least 7 years in outpatient practices field with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Bachelor's degree in management or related field preferred.
• At least three years of progressive management responsibilities in a professional office and/or healthcare facility
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website