• Provides outstanding service to all patients, visitors, internal and external customers. Demonstrates a positive and professional image at all times.
• Ensures that accurate demographic and insurance information is received and verified to assure timely billing and proper reimbursement.
• Collects co-payments, deductibles, and self-pay deposits at the time of service.
• Provide uninsured/ underinsured patients with Thompson Health's Sliding Fee Application.
• Must follow all Federal and State regulations associated with the registration process.
• Energetic individual that demonstrates knowledge in customer service is required.
• Secretarial experience with strong organizational skills required. Medical background is recommended.
• Computer knowledge and skills including but not limited to McKesson and Microsoft Office products is preferred.
• High school Diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree preferred.
• Medical terminology is desired.
• Excellent history of public/ patient relations and strong communication skills is required.
• 2-3 years of previous secretary/ clerical medical office experience desired.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website