- Assess psycho-social needs, develop discharge plan to meet needs in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team. Provide discharge planning and support to patients and family. Assess situation and needs. Make referrals to community agencies. Work closely with the interdisciplinary team. Document accordingly.
- Demonstrates the CARES Values at all times.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work or Human Services required.
- Experience in hospital/health care preferred.
- Position requires flexibilty to work occasionally on weekends and to provide coverage for absences.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website