PER DIEM - DAY/EVES
- Operates dishwashing machine to properly wash/sanitize all dishes, silverware, glasses, utensils & cooking equipment.
- Maintains an organized and sanitary dishwashing area. This includes keeping the work tables, sink and floor neat and clean, as well as emptying the refuse containers after each meal according to policy and procedure.
- Puts food and supplies away after delivery following established rotation policy
- Utilizes proper food handling, cleaning and ware washing techniques to ensure optimal infection control.
- Observes proper body mechanic techniques in lifting and other physical labor
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous experience preferred working in a kitchen where large quantities of food is prepared
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use kitchen equipment
- Must know how to use general cleaning equipment and materials
- Team oriented, flexible and reliable
- Prepares/portions food items, assists in tray assembly & the delivery of trays to residents & requesting tray service
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website